23rd December 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forms be available for next year UPTU Exam?

please can u tell me that when the uptu form will be available for 2012

24th December 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the application forms be available for next year UPTU Exam?

wher do you get cbse latest sample papers solve ..??
25th December 2011, 03:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the application forms be available for next year UPTU Exam?

The details for the next year UPTU exam are not yet published. The application forms will be available in the last two weeks of February 2012. The last date to submit the filled application will be in the third week of March 2012. The UPTU exam will be conducted in the third week of April 2012. The candidates should have passed 12th from a recognized board as per the UPTU notification. They must have studied Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics in the higher secondary level.
16th January 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

17th January 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Mmm college apna alage entrace karyaga.please give me anpswer
30th January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i want apply for uptu so please tell me about the uptu form 2012 date of submission last date andmy email adress [email protected]
il is very urgent becouse i am in very problem to take it
so expert repty me answer
4th February 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

what will be the exact date of this year uptu application form?
5th February 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Please my friends anyone tell me when the UPTU 2012 forms will be available for online application my no. is 8081392739 and mail id [email protected]
8th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

when will uptech form available.
11th February 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

is uptu 2012 admission form available now? !
13th February 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

when uptu online application form 2012 will be available?
14th February 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

UPTU KA FORM KB AAE GA ?
16th February 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forms be available for 2012 year for UPTU Exam?
19th February 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forms be available for 2012 year for UPTU Exam?
20th February 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,when will uptu forms come ?
20th February 2012, 07:26 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: When will the application forms be available for next year UPTU Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE):Important Dates UPSEE Entrance:

UPSEE 2012 Entrance Date: will be held on 21st & 22nd April, 2012 (Saturday & Sunday)Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) was set up by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on May 8, 2000 to provide engineering education to science stream students. At present UPTU had 637 Colleges (approx) under it till now. It is the biggest technical university in Asia. UPTU was located in IET Lucknow campus in Capital of Uttar Pradesh. From the year 2008. IET Lucknow has been declared as a constituent college of UPTU.

In order to reduce workload and to ensure proper management, U.P Government has ordered bifurcation of UPTU into 2 separate universities namely Gautam Buddha Technical University (GBTU) situated at Lucknow and Mahamaya Technical University (MTU) situated at Noida with effect from 1st of May, 2010. The task of the UPTU at the moment includes conducting the State level Entrance Examination U.P.S.E.E. for admission to various programs affiliated to UPTU University. The main motif behind its foundation was to provide a single platform for imparting education in wide array of professional and technical courses including Architecture, Engineering, Technology, Town Planning, Management studies, IT, Pharmacy, Applied Arts & Crafts and several other programs. UPTU university covers the affiliation of colleges/institutions/universities of the entire state of Uttar Pradesh. Its educational sphere is not up to the undergraduate degree programs but is extended to Post graduate, research and developmental and doctoral programs as well. The University conducts central examinations each semester for all the affiliated colleges and institutions and declares results quickly using technology-enabled systems. Coures Offered @ UPTU University:

Uttar Pradesh Technical University (GBTU, Lucknow and MMTU, Noida) offered following list of degree courses in its affiliated government/private colleges within the state.
Undergraduate Courses @ UPTU:
1.) 4 Year B.Tech & B.Tech(Ag); 2.) 5 Year B.Arch; 3.) 4 Year B.Pharma; 4.) 4 Year B.H.M.C.T.; 5.) 4 Year B.F.A.D.
Post-graduate Professional Courses @ UPTU:
1.) 3 Year M.C.A.; 2.) 2 Year M.B.A.; 3.) M.Tech. and 4.) Ph.D. programmesThese are the degree courses offered by Uttar Pradesh Techical University. For more detail of B.Tech engineering branches in U.P.T.U. UPSEE Eligibility Criteria:Candidate seeking admission through UPSEE conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University which is separated in two universities named as Gautam Buddha Technical University (GBTU) in Lucknow & Mahamaya Technical University (MTU) situated in Noida, go through upsee engineering eligibility criteria . UPSEE/SEE Paper Pattern:
Candidate seeking admission in any undergraduate courses or in postgraduate courses through UPSEE or UPTUSEE must successfully fulfill respective entrance criteria as decribed given below as per entrance exam ..

Entrance pattern for B.Tech: Physics & Chemistry (150 objective types of questions), Mathematics (75 objective types of questions)

Entrance pattern for B.Pharma: Physics & Chemistry (150 objective types of questions), Mathematics (75 objective types of questions), Biology (75 objective types of questions)

Entrance pattern for B.Arch: Mathematics (75 objective types of questions), Aesthetic Sensitivity and Drawing Aptitude - 50 objective types of questionsUPSEE Admission Procedure: How to apply: UPSEE/SEE UPTU online application form inclusive of examination fee Rs 1000/- for general/OBC candidates and Rs 500/- for SC/ST and female candidates of all categories.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU..
21st February 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

when we get application forms 2012 uptu
23rd February 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

when will online uptu forum comes in 2012 ?
29th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of uptu exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?