17th February 2012, 09:06 AM
Chavda08

When will be the declaration of result of MGVCL Exam? Required Marks to pass in this Exam?

when declare the exam result of MGVCL(vidhayut sahayak)??
what is the merit mark to pass the MGVCL EXAM???
plz reply

24th February 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: When will be the declaration of result of MGVCL Exam? Required Marks to pass in this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavda08 View Post
when declare the exam result of MGVCL(vidhayut sahayak)??
what is the merit mark to pass the MGVCL EXAM???
plz reply
hiii my name is rahul and i am also giving the mgvcl exam please send me mail or call so we can be in touch my mobile no is 9898152142--rahul
27th February 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the declaration of result of MGVCL Exam? Required Marks to pass in this Exam?

hi i am narayan prahashchandra pandya.
i was given the exam of vidyut sahak/junior clerk held in 8th jan in ahmedabad/l.d eng college
i have not get the result if it is declared then send me the msg this is my con num. 8347866572
email id:[email protected]
17th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the declaration of result of MGVCL Exam? Required Marks to pass in this Exam?

Hi,i am mahesh .k. rohit.i was given the exam vidhyutsahayak/junior cleark held in 8th january in ahmedabad /l.d collage i have not get the result if it is declared then send me the result.my contec no is 9978346649
30th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is poonam when declared the mgvcl exam vidhut sahayak my nu. 9885510900
10th July 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my name is poonam when declared the mgvcl exam vidhut sahayak my nu. 9885510900
already declared by mgvcl....i think u r not selected...
10th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am narayan prahashchandra pandya.
i was given the exam of vidyut sahak/junior clerk held in 8th jan in ahmedabad/l.d eng college
i have not get the result if it is declared then send me the msg this is my con num. 8347866572
email id:[email protected]
already declared by mgvcl....i think u r not selected...
23rd May 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hii i m krunal can u give me quetion paper sample which is used in mgvcl exam
26th September 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I got 42 merit no.in mgvcl result when the order will release.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?