24th November 2014, 10:20 PM
marynissiesimon

When will be the entrance exam for MSc Maths? How to prepare for the exam?

when will be the entrance exam for MSc maths?How to prepare for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  2. When will be the entrance exam for MSc Maths? How to prepare for the exam?
  3. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  4. Previous years question papers for MSc Maths entrance exam?
  5. Which is the best book to prepare for MSc Maths entrance exam?
  6. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  7. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the important books to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  9. When will be the entrance exam for MSc Maths? How to prepare for the exam? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  12. What is the procedure for M.Sc Maths entrance examinations?
  13. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  14. Which are the best colleges and universities for MSc Maths? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  15. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  16. What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?
  17. Which books should I prepare for MSc in Maths in central university of Hyderabad
  18. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Mathematics?
20th January 2017, 03:34 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: When will be the entrance exam for MSc Maths? How to prepare for the exam?

As you want to know date of the entrance exam for MSc Maths here, I am going to tell you the same-

Important Tentative Date-

Online Registration and application form submission : 1st week of March

Last date of application form submission : 2nd week of April

Exam Date : Mid of july 2016

Exam Pattern: Objective type paper having multiple choice questions.

I am providing you some of the best tips for the preparation of entrance exam for MSc Maths are given below-

>>Solve multiple choice question.

>>Manage your time properly.

>>You must learn & understand the real concept of a subject & which all types of question shall be given more importance.

>>Divide the time for each section.

>>You concentrate well on the syllabus.

>>Know your strength and weakness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?