22nd August 2011, 12:08 PM
amitkr.shukla531

When will I be able to sit for PSU exam? How should i prepare for it?

sir i am b.tech 3rd year student in mechanical engg. i got 67% till 2nd year and want to know about when i will able to sit in psu's exames. how should i prepare for it.

3rd March 2012, 07:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I be able to sit for PSU exam? How should i prepare for it?

You can apply for the PSU exam while being in the final year of graduation or after successfully completing the graduation. The notifications regarding the available vacancies in different public sector companies will be published in the official websites. It is important to prepare in a good way for this exam. You should be thorough with the basic technical concepts. Try to practice questions using previous year question papers from standard competition guides. Also try to manage your time while attending these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?