7th May 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to prepare for PSU job exams on my own?

I finished by engg in cse on 2010 working in software company but i want to join psu company is that possible to prepare for psu on my own or by coaching

9th May 2014, 10:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to prepare for PSU job exams on my own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished by engg in cse on 2010 working in software company but i want to join psu company is that possible to prepare for psu on my own or by coaching
Hey friend,

PSU stands for Public Service Undertaking

Yeah you could apply for the course after having completed and for applying for this exam the eligibility that would be needed for applying for the exam.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates it is 21-35 years for SC/ST and OBC candidate it is 21-33 years.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a B.E/B.Tech with a fair percentage in order to be eligible.

If you are satisfying all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the PSU exam and by this exam you can join in the following companies:
  • NTPC
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • Coal India
  • Indian Railway
  • IOCL
  • MTNL
  • ISRO
  • SAIL
  • BPCL
  • NALCO
  • DRDO
  • BSNL

These companies hires Engineering graduates.Candidates should appear for written test which is followed by interview.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?