6th May 2013, 01:06 AM
chhadava

When will I get admission for SYJV? What is the cutoff percentage for admission?

wen will start to give new admission for syjc & wat is the cut off % for syjc admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  2. Cutoff percentage required to get admission in SRM University?
  3. Date of start of admission in Sector 11 in Chandigarh? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in B.Com?
  4. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  5. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  6. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  7. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  8. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  9. Criteria for admission in Symbiosis,Pune for B.com course? What is the cutoff percentage?
  10. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  11. Date and cutoff percentage for entrance? I want to take admission in B.Com
  12. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  13. What is the cutoff list of percentage for direct 2nd year admission of computer engineering in Nasik?
  14. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  15. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff percentage for admission in SRM university
  17. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  18. Cutoff marks for JEE mains examination to get admission in DAIICT? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?