5th May 2013, 12:54 AM
SarwatFatima

How to get a job in bank if I am 27 years old and have done BSc in computer science?

Hello I am in Pakistan I m 27 years old and I did bscs in computer science.I want to do job in bank plz tell me how can I get job in bank and what courses are important for me.plz tell me in detail

5th May 2013, 08:09 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to get a job in bank if I am 27 years old and have done BSc in computer science?

There are various jobs in banking sector ,you can apply for clerical as well as po post
5th May 2013, 12:47 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in bank if I am 27 years old and have done BSc in computer science?

As you are a B.Sc. Graduate with an age of 27 years, you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerical and P.O.(Probationary Officer) job, the exam for which are generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

Eligibility for SBI/IBPS Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
-Should have either completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have good knowledge over computer operation.

Eligibility criteria for SBI/IBPS P.O. Exam:-

-the candidate must be an Indian national.
-Should have completed Grduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

So with the above eligibility criteria and by cracking exams for bank job, you can get a job in banking sector.
6th May 2013, 01:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must be an Indian citizen to become eligible for Indian Bank PO and clerical examination.

If you are not Indian citizen then you can not apply for it.

You must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University to become eligible for Bank PO and Clerical examination.

The age limit for Bank PO is 21 to 30 years for General category.

For Clerical age limit is 18 to 28 years for General category.

There is 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Category.

So if you have the above qualification then definitely you can apply for the Bank PO and Clerical examination.

Examination will have Objective type paper and after qualifying paper you will be called for Interview. The merit will be prepared on the basis of marks in Paper and Interview.

So be well prepared for the examination if you want to crack it.

For more information visit http://www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?