14th August 2012, 02:40 PM
vijaya adhalrao

When will I get the answer key of NET exam in Education subject

when we will get the answer key of net exam 2012 in education subject

Related Questions:
  1. Answer key for NET exam which is held in June?
  2. Answer keys of commerce subject exam?
  3. Answer key for UGC NET exam for Paper I, Paper II and Paper III? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. TamilNadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)-Environmental Education Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How to go for M.A Education after scoring 44% in particular education subject?
  6. Answer keys to UGC NET Exam for Hindi Subject?
  7. Haryana Board Class 10 Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I change subject from C++ to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C++
  10. How may I get answer sheet of English and General subject of Uttarakhand IT?
  11. NET Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy / Non Formal Education (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What should I do to continue my education loan if failed in a subject of 3rd semester?
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Support Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is it good to take Arts subjects as optionals in IAS for a Science graduate?
  15. Answer key for NET exam in Education?
  16. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree-First Year Principles Of Economics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work? -- [New]
  18. Can I do M.A private in education submit from Kanpur University?
1st October 2012, 07:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the answer key of NET exam in Education subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaya adhalrao View Post
when we will get the answer key of net exam 2012 in education subject
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC two times in a year and this year June NET Examination was already completed and if you are already appeared for JUNE NET Examination, then please check your result soon form the official website.

The result was already published on 18/Sep/2012 in the official website of UGC.

UGC also updated the answer key of NET Examination in the official website, you can download the papers from the official website and also download same from the given attachment.

Please check your result from the official website, if you cracked this examination, you will get certificate from UGC and then you can become lecturer in any top colleges of India.

There are lots of demand of NET Candidates in Colleges and Universities.

If you need more details about NET Examination, please visit the official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SC09_II.pdf(25.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf SC09_III.pdf(26.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 1.pdf(25.3 KB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 2.pdf(25.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 3.pdf(25.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 4.pdf(25.8 KB, 51 views)
1st October 2012, 10:44 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will I get the answer key of NET exam in Education subject

Hello dear,
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is one of the most famous examination for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship, but graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination, if you are really interested then please complete your Post graduate course and try to scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation.

When you complete your post graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET Examination online, the application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to Pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you are doing your post graduation in Management then you ca choose Management subject in NET.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, you need to prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about NET, then please check official website.

ugcnetonline.in

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?