26th August 2010, 04:53 PM
shanjit

When will I receive the appointment letter and posting date after qualifying 4 auditors and accountant post for NET?

Sir,My brother has qualified 4 auditors and accountant post for NER (SPECIAL RECRUITMENT). when he will get his apointment leter and posting state. he wants to know .pls mail me

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get an appointment letter if selected in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?
  2. When can I expect the appointment letter if got selected in FCI AG 3 post?
  3. When will i receive the appointment letter of CPO special examination?
  4. Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  5. Why I am not getting my Appointment Letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  6. UGC-JRF Award letter yet not received through post
  7. From when the training will commence for selected SI in CPO? Release date of Appointment Letter?
  8. When will I receive the appointment letter if selected for Statistical Investigator Grade-II Officer? Career prospect and gross salary of the officer?
  9. When will I get my appointment letter for the post of statistical investigator?
  10. When will I receive my JRF Latter if e-certificate has already been received?
  11. When will I be called by WIPRO to join the job? How much salary is provided after training period? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for SLET exam?
  13. What is the validity of NET exam if I have qualified first year of master degree?
  14. When is the next Entrance exam for the Energy Auditors?
  15. When will I get appointment letter for Wipro wista, if got selected for it on Feb? -- [New]
  16. How may I get information about the interview date for CDS exam? I have cleared CDS written exam. When will I get my call letter? When will candidates from Meghalaya and any other north eastern states receive their calling letter?
  17. How long does it takes to receive JRF award letter?
  18. What is the date of M.E counseling? When will I receive the call letter?
6th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I receive the appointment letter and posting date after qualifying 4 auditors and accountant post for NET?

As your brother has qualified for the auditors & accountant post then it is quite sure that HE will receive HIS appointment letter very soon.But as the Procedure takes some time so it is advisable to you to have some patience regarding that & you can contact to the Office either personally or through an email.As this is a govt. Procedure so nobody can tell you the exact date & time regarding that.
5th August 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive the appointment letter and posting date after qualifying 4 auditors and accountant post for NET?

when will i get my appointment letter for the post of auditor from ssc cgda 2011.
4th July 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

when do junior accoutant get their appointment letter in sai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?