22nd October 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

When will I get appointment letter for Wipro wista, if got selected for it on Feb?

Hello Sir, I got selected in Wipro wista on Feb 27th 2016. Till now, I didn't got my appointment letter. When I will be getting appointment letter. Please inform me?

23rd October 2016, 07:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get appointment letter for Wipro wista, if got selected for it on Feb?

You need to have patience concerning the appointment letter or joining letter after getting selected in Wipro Wista programme. Since you were selected this year, so you can expect the joining letter towards the end of this year - December or early next year- January /February. It depends purely on the business demand and staffing policies of Wipro. All recruits in 2016 will get their joining by May next year -2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?