21st January 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?

I got selected by HCL technologies by attending the GD and HR interview at Saveetha Engineering college,Chennai. I received a mail stating that i am selected by HCL and also I received a user name,password and a link to submit my personal details. I have submitted the details but till now did not receive my offer and appointment letter. Many of my friends fron coimbatore and Kochi have received their letters. Has the offer letter been issued to all the selected candidates or is it still pending for few.

22nd January 2015, 12:27 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?

Normally, any IT Organization releases joining letter or offer letter within 2 to 3 months after recruitment. It deals with many candidates and you need to be given a training. So, organization need to accommodate many students all over the nation and it need to come up with the schedule regarding training dates and training centers. So, it may take time in this process. But, you will get the offer letter for sure.

I suggest you to wait for one more than and then contact the respective HR person. They will be mentioning the exact reason for the delay for sending you the offer letter and you can take a step there after.
3rd October 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?

I got selected in state street hcl in navalur (Chennai) on 12.8.17. I select my job location as Coimbatore..Within one week I received Application and so on documents from themselves..I filled that properly and resend it back on the same day..After that there is no response..The person s who also selected by hcl on 12.8.17 they got offer and entered but they select their job location as Chennai...but the person's who selected Coimbatore as job location they didn't receive any so far....I called some hr number who has been a part recruitment team..but he told me often it was on under process like that..so far 2 months gone ..kindly to know my job status .
5th September 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Guy's I got a mail team on boarding then I updated my bvg document and joining forms after 20days I didn't receive offer letter then I contacted to her he says "all the offer on hold at the moment" then I replied proper explanation they said we are not able to release offer as of now. If they release offer letter or not plz advice me
17th September 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am attended HCl interview on 3rd August and I got an mail that iam selected as associate in Chennai. After that i am uploaded all documents and entered personal details.Then they conduct background verification for that they visit our house, called my professors for reference...I got offer letter on 5th september all others are appointment at HCL who attended same interview.but, when I called hr he said wait until he call and confirm me that background verification process completed..is there anybody know how long should it completed..??Is it takes lot of time..??
12th December 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have got selected in hcl for GET- infra post on sept 2019..its been 3 months now i have not got any mail from their side regarding offer letter or documentation.i have also tried to contact the HR through mail but no response from them..what to do ??
I am feeling helpless.
5th September 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have got selected in hcl for software engineer post on Dec 2019..its been 8 months now i have not got any mail from their side regarding offer letter or documentation.i have also tried to contact the HR through mail but no response from them..what to do ??
Please helm me
1st December 2020, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I got an email a month ago stating I was selected by HCL. Later I got an email for confirming my address. I was told I would be receiving a discovery email but I didn't receive it till now. When asked for HR he said there was a technical issue. I waited for a while and again contacted the HR he said he'd be sending me soon and I waited for a while again. When I'm trying to contact the HR I'm not getting a reply. Will I receive the response?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?