23rd December 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

When I will get an appointment letter if selected in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?

Hello,
I have got selected in Tech Mahindra for IMS post. They told me that I will get an appointment letter in a week. But its about 2 weeks when I have attended an interview and I haven't got an appointment letter. Kindly tell me when will I get my appointment letter?

2nd January 2016, 10:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get an appointment letter if selected in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?

There is a lot of internal processes undertaken by the organization between selection process and issue of joining/appointment letter. Hence it takes time. So you need to have patience. It might take few months. Moreover, it is also dependent on the business requirements. After one or two month, you can send an email to the HR team requesting for a feedback in this matter. There is no need to worry; as if you are selected you will definitely get joining.
13th January 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I will get an appointment letter if selected in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?

Please tell me how much time will it take to receive the offer letter from techmahindra for the post of IMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?