8th August 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

When will I receive my books after applying for B.Tech in KSOU in ETC? Is Maduai TIPS Education Center authorized?

Sir, I did my diploma ECE in 2005 batch now i have applied B.Tech from KSOU ETC but still now i won't get my books when will i get my books?

then I applied in Maduai TIPS education center it's authrized or not?

Reply me...

14th November 2017, 06:14 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When will I receive my books after applying for B.Tech in KSOU in ETC? Is Maduai TIPS Education Center authorized?

It is a good thing that you have done your Diploma and now are willing to do your B.Tech from KSOU. However, there are a few things that you need to know in order to understand how admissions work in a particular college.

Karnataka State Open University (which is also known as KSOU) is one of the best Open Universities in India. It is a good thing that you have enrolled here for B.Tech.

If you need info on the University and want to visit their official website, Please Click Here.

You may also find attached the Programmes that are offered by the University and on which unfortunately there is no B.Tech Program in offer. I would suggest you that if you have enrolled in it already, Please reach out to this address:

Contact no: (0821) 2515149 (Office) e-mail: [email protected]

Else, you can also reach out to direct program people, by Clicking Here and referring the list.

In case of books, I suggest that if you have the offer letter with you then you can speak of your Candidate Number to the University and they can disclose the progress of issuing books to you. However, I would first request you to check the above and confirm your candidature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?