5th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Pratik jalandra

When will the next DI entrance exam held? What is the curriculum and qualification required?

when will be the next DI exam held and what is its cariculum and qualification..?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for GPSC? When and where is the exam held?
  2. When is the entrance exam held for Polytechnic? Qualification criteria for the same?
  3. How to take admission in government BSc Nursing after passing 12th with 71%?
  4. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  6. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?
  7. What should I do further after completing M.Sc in Chemistry to become a Teacher? -- [New]
  8. How much percentage is required in CA entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for CA exam? How many types of exams are held in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join marine engineering after 12th? What is the qualification required?
  10. What qualification is required to be eligible for GPSC entrance exam?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th commerce to become an IPS officer?
  12. How can I do Hotel Management course? Benefits of doing Hotel Management course?
  13. Can I go for B.Ed examination after doing BSc computer science and M.A Engineering?
  14. Where to register for BFA entrance exam? Date for registration for the entrance? What are the documents required?
  15. Information about curriculum of entrance exam for economics honors in colleges under Delhi University?
  16. How to join Marine engineer? What I have to do for this?
  17. How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program?
  18. B.Ed curriculum of Delhi University entrance exam for English and Philosophy? Previous years question papers for B.Ed entrance exam of DU?
5th May 2020, 12:46 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: When will the next DI entrance exam held? What is the curriculum and qualification required?

The qualification required for Drug Inspector examination is Bachelor degree in Pharmacy. Also the candidate studied their main subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology in secondary PUC.

Following is the curriculum for the exam:

1) Basic knowledge in Pharmaceutical chemistry: Chemistry of Drugs and their uses.
2) Knowledge in manufacturing and evaluation of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
3) Anatomy, Physiology and Health education
4) Hospital and clinical pharmacy

The exam is usually conducted by UPSC during August month of
every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?