17th January 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th commerce to become an IPS officer?

What should I do after 12th Commerce for becoming an IPS officer?

28th April 2014, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th commerce to become an IPS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after 12th Commerce for becoming an IPS officer?
12th standard is not enough qualification to apply for IPS Entrance Examination.

Graduation or equivalent qualification is required to apply for IPS Entrance Examination. So, you have to complete graduation course is order to apply for IPS Officer Examination.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service and this Entrance Examination is conducted by Union Public Service. This Entrance Examination is held every year.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for IPS Officer:-

As per the academic qualification required to apply for IPS Officer, the applicant should be complete bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Note:- No minimum marks required for this entrance examination.

The Applicant age should be reached 21 years and should not reached 30 years and Upper age relaxation will be given for sc/st and obc category candidates.

But, here that you're mentioned that you're doing 12th standard. So, you need to complete graduation course in order to apply for IPS Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?