11th April 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

When will be the next primary school teacher entrance exam? What is the date of the exam?

madam, i want to know that when will be the next primary school teacher entrance exam ? Please kindly inform me the date as soon as possible.

6th May 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the next primary school teacher entrance exam? What is the date of the exam?

Which date the primary exam in midnapur(e) will be held???
12th May 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the next primary school teacher entrance exam? What is the date of the exam?

How i can get duplicate admit of purba midnapur primary exame?
13th May 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, yeh exam kb hoga??? Plzz tell me
23rd June 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

when will be the next primary school teacher entrance exam? What is the date of exam?
1st July 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

when will be upgrade hige scoole eamination date please tell me what will be redey the syllables for eamination ved prakash WARISALIGANJ
21st July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

when wil b the high school exam 2012 of jharkhand conducted ?
11th October 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir please inform me when will be the next primary school teacher examination? What is the date of the examination?
26th October 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO APPLY FOR PRIMARY TEACHER EXAM BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN REGISTER MY NAME
28th November 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO APPLY FOR PRIMARY TEACHER EXAM.I WANT TO KNOW LAST DATE OF COLLECTION FORM?
3rd December 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Primary Teacher exam held for Dec 2012? Pls tell me the exact date? Is it on 23rd Dec 2012?
3rd December 2012, 05:50 PM
shaif73

Location: 33- BahirSarbamangala Para, Bardhaman, West Bengal,, House Name- Sweet Heart

[COLOR="Navy"]Hello,
The next primary school teacher entrance exam(P-TET) is going to happen on 23 december. Application forms are already available in SBI Bank. Thank you.[/COLOR]
4th December 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next primary school teacher entrance exam published on Nov 2012? What is the date of the exam?

When will be the Primary Teacher exam held for Dec 2012? Pls tell me the exact date? Is it on 23rd Dec 2012?
13th December 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

is the wb primary tet exam really going to take place on Dec 23,2012?
18th December 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

pleasde send me the date of the primary examination in west bengal. my e-mail ID is [email protected]
21st December 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

is the wb primary tet exam really going to take place on Dec 23,2012 ????????????????????????
27th December 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

when will be getting the Application for post of primary school teachers in govt of karnataka? I have completed my course DEd can i Expect call from Govt of Karanataka in JAn 2013 for primary school teacher?
30th December 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

when exam for primary teacher will be held ? request for exam date in place of 23 dec 12.
21st June 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

jpsc exam age limit
20th July 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

mam i want to know when next upgraded high school teachers exam 2013 will held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?