8th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

When will the off campus placement take please?

when will the off campus of infosys will take place?...could u please provide to me the date

8th September 2011, 10:51 PM
beherapk

Default Re: When will the off campus placement take please?

hi, you have not specified about which type of company you are looking for.
still, I would say you that, the company generally take candidate on campus from the month of october to jun. After june they estimate, the fulfillment of their requirement needs on the basis of man power. After that, they put notice for off campus placement for the rest of the posts. In some cases, the candidate have to apply first to have an interview with the HR manager of the company to get the off campus placement.
9th September 2011, 12:44 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Generally the on campus recruitment is organized. These are mainly arranged for the pursuing students. Then as per the requirement if some more employees are needed to increase the man power than an Off campus recruitment is arranged. It depends entirely on the companies and the organization maintaining the entire sector i.e. NASSCOM. It's upto them whether the off campus selection will take place or not..
9th September 2011, 03:28 AM
raju.742m

Thumbs up Re: When will the off campus placement take please?

Hi,
off-campus does not have fixed date.it's ur choice.bt,yes,u can go for it only f u have final year certficate...go and take appointment with hr...it's ur choice of company...bt frsh knowledge is alwas preffered. so june-december is best for ur good!
best f luck...
9th September 2011, 12:24 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, every year, within the this time period every companies started their off campus recruitment process.

but this year due to little bit recession cause or other internal cause IT industry still has not started their recruitment process.

but it is expected it will be stared soon.

for off campus recruitment process, online registration process is going on in the given below companies

>>CTS.

>>Infosys.

>>HCL.

so if you are still not a registered candidate, then you must registered as soon as possible.
all the best........
9th September 2011, 01:20 PM
saugata2008

The companies takes candidates from on campus recruit in between December to May .After completion of on campus drives if they require more manpower then they goes for the off campus in drives .So the off campus drives take place between Jun to August.
But generally companies requires expirience candidates from the off campus drives and those recruitment possesses goes throughout the year.

To get all the up dates of Off cam-pus drives and to apply , registrar yourself to
-
www.naukri.com
www.monster.com

Thank you
17th September 2011, 04:44 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

every company starts off campus from
december first week

you should maintain an aggregate of 60% till that time.
28th November 2011, 10:20 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

every year, within the this time period every companies started their off campus recruitment process.

but this year due to little bit recession cause or other internal cause IT industry still has not started their recruitment process.

but it is expected it will be stared soon.

for off campus recruitment process, online registration process is going on in the given below companies

>>CTS.

>>Infosys.

>>HCL.
29th December 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m very confused about my career ..i have done eng in CSE but didn't get the job.
sir i want to know about off campus placements of TOP MNC's this year for 2011 batch...
i have applied for CTS,WIPRO,INFY and many others but didn't get any response from any whr.
i m very perplexed about my career. plz help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?