21st April 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Is there any campus placement for B.Arch? How to get a job now?

Is there any campus placement for B.Arch? How to get a job now? I am not able to find any campus placement happening for B.Arch candidates at all. Will it happen or not? Can someone tell me where to attend the campus placement if it's not happening in my college?

23rd April 2015, 08:51 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Is there any campus placement for B.Arch? How to get a job now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any campus placement for B.Arch? How to get a job now? I am not able to find any campus placement happening for B.Arch candidates at all. Will it happen or not? Can someone tell me where to attend the campus placement if it's not happening in my college?

It will completely depend on your college placement services. If they don’t provide any you have to search job on your own. There are lot of ways to search for job after or while pursuing B.Arch.

TCS - Tata Consultancy Services recruits every year through on campus and off campus mode. They call for candidates from various branches like BCA, B.Sc, B.Arch etc., And also government agencies like CGG - Center for Good Governance it also calls various candidates from different branches.

Improve your basics from scratch to advanced levels. Opportunities will come your way in the part of your research for jobs in your sector after B.Arch.

Not only technical skills you need to develop your soft skills like personality development, attitude building, communication skills, body language etc., Get registered in job sites which will provide you with information related to jobs for B.Arch students. And be focused in getting the job in which ever possible ethical way.
16th May 2015, 12:57 AM
Cisco India

Default Re: Is there any campus placement for B.Arch? How to get a job now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you have to always look for the On campus as well as OFF campus drive coming in your college or other college.Also you must upload your Resume to the job finding website so, that the HR of the company should call you for the Interview. You must keep your self updated with the latest company drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?