11th June 2012, 08:54 PM
raj rajiv

When will the state counseling be held for UP delhi?

when will state counceling for up delhi and other states begin?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  2. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  3. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date? -- [New]
  4. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  5. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  6. When would the counseling of TANCET be held? From where to get the counseling form?
  7. When is the counseling of B.Tech in Indraprastha Delhi University?
  8. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  9. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  10. Can I appear in the SSC exam of any other state & if yes, can I appear in more than one state's exam simultaneously? I belong to Delhi region
  11. When will the state counseling for M.Tech be held on the basis of GATE? I have passed GATE exam with 5510 AIR
  12. Colleges or universities providing admission through AIEEE? How to contact the colleges?
  13. After scoring 15998 state rank will I be called for counseling?
  14. When is the 2nd Phase Counseling for MSc Chemistry held?
  15. Fee structure for B.Tech course in CSE in VIT after passing in the Entrance Exam?
  16. When is the first counseling for B.Ed entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for state wise counseling through AIEEE organized by WBUT?
  18. Date of WBJEE counseling?
14th August 2012, 09:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the state counseling be held for UP delhi?

There isn't any thing called state counseling. If by any means you want to ask that when will the counseling in colleges in Uttar Pradesh and Delhi starts then you will have to provide the name of the college and the degree course you want to pursue. Without these information it is not possible to say. When you ask a question please try to elaborate it with vital details like educational qualification, your choice of degree course and the name of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?