15th March 2012, 02:55 PM

When would the application forms for NATA exam be available in the market? How may I get this form in Odissa? Is there exam center in Odissa for the same? Am I eligible for the same? I have scored 45 marks in math in 12th

i want to know when nata form will available,where i get this in orissa,is there any exam centre in orissa,i sc
ored 45 marks in mathematics in +2 can i eligible for this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join Tata Steel at Odissa being a Plumber? -- [New]
  2. Best jobs after completing BSc with Zoology(Hons) in Odissa
  3. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  4. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  5. Am I eligible to write EAMCET? I have done my 12th with 60% marks from Odissa through national open schooling. My parents belong to AP
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  7. Last date of submission of NATA exam form? From where to get the forms from Himatnagar Gujarat?
  8. Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Date of sale of NATA exam forms? From where to buy the forms?
  10. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  11. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  12. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  13. Is B.Ed degree from Gulbarga university affiliated by Odisha government?
  14. Where to get application forms for NATA Exam?
  15. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  16. How to get the application form of NATA? What is the fees?
  17. When will the application forms for NATA Exam be available? Where to get application forms for this? Best Colleges for B.Arch course?
  18. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
3rd May 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When would the application forms for NATA exam be available in the market? How may I get this form in Odissa? Is there exam center in Odissa for the same? Am I eligible for the same? I have scored 45 marks in math in 12th

what is the eligibility critera for NATA
13th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When would the application forms for NATA exam be available in the market? How may I get this form in Odissa? Is there exam center in Odissa for the same? Am I eligible for the same? I have scored 45 marks in math in 12th

Where i can get nata registration form for for session 2012-13?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?