7th December 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

When would be the B.Ed entrance exam held? What's the procedure for B.Ed entrance exam? How to apply for the same?

Hi this is Prateek, i had compleated BA and willing to go for B-ed i want to know when would be the entrance exam and the process how to apply for entrance test.

Regards,
Prateek

15th April 2012, 07:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When would be the B.Ed entrance exam held? What's the procedure for B.Ed entrance exam? How to apply for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi this is Prateek, i had compleated BA and willing to go for B-ed i want to know when would be the entrance exam and the process how to apply for entrance test.

Regards,
Prateek

There are various recognized Universities which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program. In order to get admission in most of the Universities, candidate has to appear for entrance exam. To be eligible for the entrance exam, one must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The duration of the Program is one year.

Since, there are various Universities offering B.Ed program, the date of entrance exam vary from each other. In order to get the specific date one must refer to the notification published in the official website of the University one is willing to pursue the program from.

Following are some of the well recognized Universities and Institutes offering B.Ed program:
  • Delhi University
  • Amity Institute of Education
  • St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Sri Guru Teg Bahadur College of Education
  • Mahatma Gandhi B. Ed College
  • Sant Gadge Maharaj College of Education
  • Jayprakash Narayan B. Ed. College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?