21st July 2017, 09:44 AM
javad6789

Where to apply to study B.Sc Poultry Production and Business Management course? Advantages and scope after completion of this course?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Poultry Production and Business Management course. Please tell me where should I apply for it? Advantages and scope after completion of this course?

31st July 2017, 07:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study B.Sc Poultry Production and Business Management course? Advantages and scope after completion of this course?

List of Colleges offer B.Sc in Poultry Production and Business Management Courses:

>> Kakatiya University
Ph. No: 0870 246 1467

>> Kerala Veterinary and Animal Science University
http://www.kvasu.ac.in/

>> SIPM (Suguna Institute of Poultry Management)
Click here for More Details

Yes, there is a good scope for candidates from Poultry Production and Business Management background. You may find employment opportunities in Fisheries department's, Food Science and Technological Companies, Home Science based organizations, Sericulture companies, Feed Production organizations, Pharmaceutical Companies, Veterinary based organizations..etc., as a breeder, farm manager, Hatchery Assistant, Poultry House Designer, Production Manager..etc.,
30th July 2018, 09:03 PM
Ranjith kmr 509

Default Re: Where to apply to study B.Sc Poultry Production and Business Management course? Advantages and scope after completion of this course?

Sir, please send me Bsc poultry production (KAVASU)solved question papers, and please attach in email vived :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?