15th March 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Diploma in Poultry Production in India and Abroad?

Scope of diploma poultry production in india or abroad ? I need a detailed explanation about scope of diploma poultry production

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of production engineering in Indian and Abroad? How much is the expected salary for production engineering fresher?
  2. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  4. What is industrial/Production Engineering? What's its scope in India and Abroad?
  5. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope of PG Diploma in Clinical Research and it's scope? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to study B.E.(Sound Engineering) having completed BFA(Music) and 12th Science?
  8. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers?
  9. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  10. Is there any scope of going abroad after doing diploma from government college?
  11. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  12. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?
  13. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  14. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  15. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  16. Scope of Geology in India and Abroad
  17. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  18. What is the scope of BPT course in Abroad and in India?
15th March 2015, 05:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Diploma in Poultry Production in India and Abroad?

There is enough scope of diploma in Poultry production owing to the fact that India is a huge market to the products from poultry firms. However, you can enjoy better job scope if you pursue higher studies in this field or study Dairy production as well since these two fields are quite closely related.

The employment openings are vast for the professionals in this field. You can work as Manager or Technologists in various poultry establishments. You can also work as Micro-biologists, Nutritionists and Poultry Scientists for quality supply to the clients. You can also work as Industry Supervisors and in Quality Control departments of various poultry organizations. If you pursue higher studies you can even get into the teaching field in various colleges, universities and can also go for research work. You can also open your own firm after gaining few years of experience in this field.

Many government and private organizations provide job opportunities. There are rural poultry banks, poultry products manufacturing and processing plants, dairy farms and co-operatives that employ professionals. You can work as a wholesaler, retailer or as an exporter of poultry products.

Some of the major employers of this field are Mother Dairy, GCMMF, Amul India, ITC, Nestle, Tetra Pack etc. There are many public and private sector poultry, dairies, food and beverage industries which provide employment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?