7th February 2017, 11:47 AM
007kartik

List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture. List of colleges for it? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  2. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure?
  3. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
  4. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication -- [New]
  5. Scop of PG Diploma in Biotechnology Tissue Culture?
  6. List of best colleges along with fee detail of Pune to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)
  7. When can I join Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this? Fee structure for this course?
  8. What should I do after completing B.Sc Botany for successful career?
  9. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Botany Paper-IV: Physiology, Plant Breeding and Tissue Culture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. For which Companies I can apply for Jobs in Noida and Delhi after completion of PG Diploma in Tissue Culture Biotechnology?
  11. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
  12. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology? List of entrance exams for it?
  13. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  14. Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course?
  15. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  17. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure and list of colleges for Diploma in Critical care?
16th October 2017, 03:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007kartik View Post
Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture. List of colleges for it? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?

List of Institutes Offer Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture:-

1) Gujarat University, Ahmedabad

2) Faculty of Life Sciences, Mysore

3) St. Philomena’s College, Mysore

4) EMEA College of Arts and Science, Kerala

5) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in plant tissue culture is 2 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma in plant tissue culture is bachelors degree in science stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> To get admission in some of reputed institutes a entrance exam is carried out which is based ob general awareness and general knowledge and current affairs etc.

>> Fee structure for PD diploma in plant tissue culture is approximately Rs:- 18,000/- for whole course.
27th April 2020, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?

How can I crack pg diploma in plant tissue culture entrance exam??
1st May 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir .. I have completed B.sc Hons.(bio). & wanted to do advanced diploma in plant tissue culture...
What's the chapters that cover this entrance ??
1st May 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.sc Hons. (BIO) Advanced diploma in plant tissue culture? Pattern of entrance exam ? Syllabus that covers this entrance.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?