18th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc IT? Syllabus of the exam?

i have completed MSc IT now i want to do job in govt sector in it field in lucknow where i apply and what is the syallabus for this exam

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job after doing MSc and M.Phil in Home Science
  2. In which job can I apply after completing MSc in Nursing? Is there any opportunity for me?
  3. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  5. Can I apply for a job in ISRO after completing my PG? What kind of job would be preferred?
  6. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  7. Are there any government job opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy? How to apply for those jobs? What is a better option after completing B.Pharmacy between MSc and M.Pharm
  8. What are the qualifications required for a Custom Job? Am I eligible for it after completing MSc?
  9. Can I apply for a job in Kendriya Vidyalaya after completing MSc, B.Ed in Maths
  10. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  11. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  12. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  13. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  14. How to get a job now after completing MSc B.Ed 12 years back?
  15. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  16. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  18. Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc? -- [New]
19th August 2011, 10:28 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc IT? Syllabus of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed MSc IT now i want to do job in govt sector in it field in lucknow where i apply and what is the syallabus for this exam
dear friend,
as you have done msc-it you can get a job related to a computer company.

you can also get a job in private companies as they also require computer engineer which is equivalent to a msc-it person.

you can opt academic profession.you can easily be a professor and get highly paid salary.

you can also be an professor in govt collage.it is a very reputed profession and you would get high salary for it and dont even have to give any entrance.

good luck buddy.
27th December 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc IT? Syllabus of the exam?

hey afta completin it course what kinds of job we may get???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?