19th December 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Where can I find a job after doing Ph.D in field of labour economics?

I am Ph.D in the field of labour economics and am looking for a job in the government departments. Where can I find a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  4. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  5. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  6. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  7. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  8. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  10. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  11. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  13. How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?
  14. Scope and job prospect after BA in Economics? -- [New]
  15. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  16. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  17. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  18. What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology?
1st January 2012, 08:39 PM
rrmm92

Default Re: Where can I find a job after doing Ph.D in field of labour economics?

I am Ph.D in the field of labour economics and am looking for a job in the government departments. Where can I find a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?