4th September 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get first year engineering videos and study material?

where i can get first year engineering videos or study material?

9th January 2017, 07:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I get first year engineering videos and study material?

NPTEL is National Programme on Technology enhanced Learning.

This is a project funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development. There are study videos related with different disciplines of engineering from first to final year subjects. You can visit the official website and get access to video and PDF material of different subjects.

Website of NPTEL is http://www.nptel.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it possible to change the college of engineering after 2nd year? Can I take 3rd year engineering admission in new engineering college in North Maharashtra University? 30 30th October 2018 10:18 PM
Can I put my son in 2nd year in Delhi after doing 1st year Instrumentation and Computer Engineering from private engineering college in Madras? 1 14th October 2017 06:30 PM
Can I get admitted to 2nd year engineering in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for Petrochemical Branch after securing 60% in 1st year of engineering? 1 30th December 2016 07:39 PM
How to get admission in 2nd year engineering in Bombay IIT after completing first year engineering from Mumbai Engineering University? 4 10th November 2016 01:34 PM
Am i eligible to give WBCS exam while in BCA final year? I have completed 3 years engineering diploma and 1 year Networkign engineering 1 8th December 2014 01:01 AM