4th July 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

How to join Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

sir ,

i am a diloma holder in electronics .i want to join indian nevi or airforce so please inform about job,s in airforce or nevi on my e mail .

mail id [email protected]

thank you
vivek dhakar

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  4. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  5. How to join Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  7. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  9. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How can I join Air Force or Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  14. How can I join Air Force and Navy after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Navy? Am I eligible to apply if I have completed diploma in electronics and telecom?
  17. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
4th July 2011, 04:49 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to join Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,

i am a diloma holder in electronics .i want to join indian nevi or airforce so please inform about job,s in airforce or nevi on my e mail .

thank you
vivek dhakar
You are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force or Navy if you are doing
diploma after the 10th. But if you are doing diploma after the 10+2 then you
can apply for the Indian Air force or Navy through NDA exam.

The national defence academy examination is conducted by the UPSC twice
in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
Candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 for the Indian Air force and Navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information visit at the UPSC web site
www.upsc.gov.in
4th July 2011, 05:05 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

hi dear

after diploma you give the NDA exam

this exam is very tough,you prepare well according to previous year question.

further notice you see:--

http://www.nda.nic.in/
4th July 2011, 05:31 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: How to join Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,

thank you
vivek dhakar
Hello sir
you can apply through nda and if your diploma is after 12 then apply through cds

after 12
for nda
age 16.5 to 19
12th passed
happen 2 in a year
available in post office
by upsc
information is on
www.upscgov.in

cds
apply after diploma if diploma is done after 12
available in post office
ota 19 to 25
na 19 to 23
by upsc
information
www.upscgov.in
Best of luck
4th July 2011, 07:38 PM
frooty.scooty

Sorry ,you are not eligible for Indian Navy.

These exam can be conducted by UPSC twice the year.

Eligibility:

You have to pass 12th stander ed with 55% of marks.

4th July 2011, 10:11 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How to join Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics?

hi,
you can join airforce .
your post varies depending upon qualification
you need to clear UPSC and aptitude test
5th July 2011, 12:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to join the Indian Air Force and the Navy since you are a diploma holder in Electronics. You can apply for the Grade X class of the Indian Air Force. You will be joining the Technical grade of the Indian Air force. The Diploma course that you have done should be a three year diploma course and you should have scored at least 50% and above. You should have got the Diploma from a recognized Govt. Polytechnic institute.
9th July 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i have a diploma in mechanical engg .i want to join indian air force as a technical crew
17th July 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

sir ,

i am a diloma holder in electronics .i want to join indian nevi or airforce so please inform about job,s in airforce or navy on my e mail .

Email id: [email protected]

sir i wating for your reply.................
25th July 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my polytechnic(diploma) in electronics after completing my 10th class.can i go for chartered accounts?is there any entrance exam for going through?mention hw and what is the process?
22nd September 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am 24 years and i have done polytechnic in electronics from Govt. polytechnic Ghaziabad.Can i apply in air force ?
31st January 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sėr,
I have done elctronics engg from govt. Polytechnic shaktifarm udham singh nagar uttrakhand
11th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Mene abi class 11 pass ki he me nevy ke bare me kuch knowledge chahta hu ap exam ke bare jankari de.
14th January 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in electronics nd communication after 12th pass in science....so i want to join in airforce and navy....give me the instruction for apply.....

email
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?