19th August 2012, 06:02 PM
aksndt

Is Nanotechnology related to Biotechnology?

Dear Sir,

Is the nano technology, related with biotechnology? If yes, could yuou tell me it's related course course/colleges/admission process etc.

Thanks a lot.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  2. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  3. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  4. Is it possible to do MS in Nanotechnology after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  6. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  7. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  8. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  9. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  10. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  11. Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students?
  12. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)? -- [New]
  13. What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  15. What to opt after 12th biology other than mbbs?
  16. is banasthali is a good university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  18. Difference between Biotechnology and Nanotechnology? What all qualifications are required to become a Microbiologist?
17th October 2012, 07:29 PM
Das Reshma

Default Re: Is Nanotechnology related to Biotechnology?

Hello,
The answer for your question is yes ,as all biology courses are inter related.But nowadays nano technology is treated as a separate branch of study as it has advanced a lot.And also it is on the demand. Certain management colleges in different states do have the course as a main paper in BioTechnology & Micro Biology.Others have it as an integrated course with Micro Biology & Biotechnology.So choose your college and proceed with the best option.ALL THE VERY BEST.
14th January 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Nanotechnology related to Biotechnology?

Scope of Biotechnology and Nanotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?