22nd November 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form of AIEEE in Muzaffarpur?

Where I get application form of aieee in Muzaffarpur....what is the location of it

6th December 2011, 06:54 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the application form of AIEEE in Muzaffarpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where I get application form of aieee in Muzaffarpur....what is the location of it
HI,
A.I.E.E.E is conducted CBSE once in a year.

You will get AIEEE form in following address:-
DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, DARBHANGA ROAD,
BAKHRI CHOWK, (VIA BOCHAHAN) PO –
MIRZAPUR, DISTT-MUZAFFARPUR-843103

ALL THE BEST!
6th December 2011, 09:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello friend,
The application form for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam(AIEEE) is only available on its official website.
If you are willing to apply for the exam, you will have to fill up the online application form.
Once you have completed the process, a confirmation page will be available which you will need to printout and send it to CBSE along with the examination fee which can be paid either through debit cards, credit cards or demand draft.

To apply for the exam, click here and follow the instructions.
6th December 2011, 11:18 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Where to get the application form of AIEEE in Muzaffarpur?

Don't waste your time in search of offline form this year because this year you will have to fill the application "Online" .It doesn't matter whether you are going to appear in offline examination or online examination.

How to fill forms for AIEEE in online?

Online form filling can be done on the official website of AIEEE that is http://www.aieee.nic.in

Steps for filling Online Form
  • Please check the eligibility criteria before filling up the form
  • Check the fee schedule and prepare a demand draft in favour of Secretary,CBSE, Payable at new delhi.In case of payment through Debit/Credit card be ready to use this card for online payment.
  • Fill all the field which you see in the AIEEE online application form.
  • Submit Fee details and take out print of confirmation page.
  • Complete the confirmation page that is Paste two Recent photograph(black and white) , signatures ,Thumb impression ,address and attestation from the head of institute or gazetted officer
  • Send this confirmation page to AIEEE unit through Registered/Speed post only.
  • For more information visit the official website

If you are still insecure then please read the instruction and information from information bronchure of aieee .I had attached this in my attachement so download it form there and read it carefully.

With Regards
ravik1214
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 67 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?