16th June 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the form of RTO in Rajasthan?

i am ramcharan gurjar diploma in mechanical engineering wants information about the form of rto in rajasthan

30th September 2013, 11:13 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Where to get the form of RTO in Rajasthan?

The forms can be downloaded for free by users of this site for their personal use. The forms are not available for publishing on any web site / blog.
The forms compiled in Excel format are protected by password to prevent accidental deletion of inbuilt formulas and to check their unauthorized publication. The password of the forms will not be shared with any person.
Report of any errors / omissions in forms will be promptly attended to. Other requests will be entertained on merits.
The forms are amended on an ongoing basis to
Remove errors / omissions noticed by us / advised by the users of forms.
Incorporate changes made in the forms by the form issuing departments / agencies.
Make the form more user friendly.
It is, therefore, advisable to download the forms afresh from this site whenever you wish to use them.
13th October 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the form of RTO in Rajasthan?

After completing my b.com can i apply for rto exam and I'm a ca student.if yes then send me procedure of that exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?