8th May 2011, 08:39 PM
ANURADHA JAIN

From where to get Rohtak medical exam application form? What is the procedure to apply?

Can you tell me From where to get Rohtak medical exam application form? What is the procedure to apply

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?
  2. Where to get the application form for medical test? What is the procedure to apply online?
  3. What is the last date of Ph.D application form sale from MDU Rohtak
  4. When can I apply for B.Ed from Rohtak University
  5. Names of some scholarship and procedure to apply for a BUMS student? Which documents will I have to enclose with application form of scholarship? -- [New]
  6. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  9. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  10. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  11. Where can i get M.Phil in English application in MDU Rohtak?
  12. Procedure to take admission in Rohtak University of Medical Science?
  13. Procedure to apply for IAS and iPS exam? Where to get the application form? How many exams are there?
  14. Can I apply Tripura medical entrance exam through online? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply in Machinist recruitment of DRDO CVRDE, Chennai?
  16. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to do internship from CMC, Vellore being a MBBS student at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences? Last date of application form and fee details?
  18. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
9th September 2011, 07:33 PM
Aliza

Default Re: From where to get Rohtak medical exam application form? What is the procedure to apply?

The prospectus containing other eligibility conditions, domicile criteria, application form and OMR application form can be obtained from the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak & HDFC BANK, Near D.Park, Model Town, Rohtak on cash payment of Rs. 1500/-
Request for prospectus through Registered Post must be received in the office of Controller of Finance, on or before 10.08.2011 by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1550/- drawn in favour of "Controller of Finance, Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak" Payable at State Bank of India, Pt. B. D. Sharma P.G.I.M.S., Rohtak (Code 4735)
The Application Form complete in all respects must reach the Controller of Examinations, Pt, B. D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak

Last date for submission of application: 16.08.2011 (upto 05:00PM)
Date of Entrance Test at Rohtak : 04.09.2011(Sunday) 10:00AM to 11:30AM

For further details, logon to the link: http://pgimsrohtak.nic.in
9th September 2011, 07:43 PM
Aliza

Default Re: From where to get Rohtak medical exam application form? What is the procedure to apply?

APPLICATION FORMS:
The prospectus containing other eligibility conditions, domicile criteria, application form and OMR application form can be obtained from the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak & HDFC BANK, Near D.Park, Model Town, Rohtak on cash payment of Rs. 1500/-
Request for prospectus through Registered Post must be received in the office of Controller of Finance, on or before 10.08.2011 by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1550/- drawn in favour of "Controller of Finance, Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak" Payable at State Bank of India, Pt. B. D. Sharma P.G.I.M.S., Rohtak (Code 4735)
The Application Form complete in all respects must reach the Controller of Examinations, Pt, B. D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak

Last date for submission of application: 16.08.2011 (upto 05:00PM)
Date of Entrance Test at Rohtak : 04.09.2011(Sunday) 10:00AM to 11:30AM

For further details, logon to the link: http://pgimsrohtak.nic.in
22nd February 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

whate is the date for rohtak medical college entrence of 2012
5th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get the Haryana PMT application Form, how to apply the application and which date/ month of apply , what is the procedure of payment, whats documents are required with the application. May I apply the Haryana PMT on line. My native place in Bhiwani (haryana) and now I am studying in Bangalore. My father is serving in army and he posted in Bangalore. Please confirm and I shall be highly thankful to you for your kind co operation.
15th April 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

when do we get the application form of rohtak medical (MBBS)?
3rd June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

how do we get the application form of rhotak
9th June 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

when do we get the application form of rohtak (medical)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?