20th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

From where i may do MBBS via Distance Education after my graduation in Ayurved from Mumbai?

I am Ayurvedic graduate done from mumbai. I am interested in knowing from where i can do mbbs course in distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  2. Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?
  3. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  4. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  5. Can I get BAMS government college in MP?
  6. Graduation in Painting from Mumbai University through distance education?
  7. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Any university offering PG course or diploma in Stri Roga and Prasooti(Ayurveda)?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  10. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can Graduates through distance education apply for DO exam?
  12. Can I pursue Law through distance education if done both graduation and post graduation through distance education? -- [New]
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  14. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  15. T.Y.B.Com distance education learning last 5 years question papers of Mumbai University?
  16. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  17. Any chance for self financing ayurveda college after scoring 17200 rank in KEAM
  18. Where to do Part time or distance education programme in Ph.D in Public Administration in Mumbai University?
30th November 2016, 06:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where i may do MBBS via Distance Education after my graduation in Ayurved from Mumbai?

1. At present there is no medical colleges which offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in distance mode. You will have to take admission in regular MBBS course. From 2016, admission in MBBS course in any college is done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test rank.

2. If you want to get admission in MBBS course in 2017, you need to apply for NEET 2017 and clear it. The age limit is 25 years and upper age is relaxed for reserved category candidates. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 and secured 50%marks in 10+2 exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?