21st January 2018, 04:18 PM
ume kulsum

Whether admission into DIET is applicable only for 12th Science stream students or Arts students can also apply?

I'm in 12th and from Arts stream and I'm sure I will pass pre-board exam of 12th. Will I be eligible for Diploma course in Elementary Teacher Education DIET on the basis of of pre-board results? Is Science stream compulsory or I'm eligible with Arts stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  2. Which courses I can opt for having scored 65% in PUC?
  3. List of the courses available after completion of 10th?
  4. Whether any stream students can apply for Interior Designing exam or only Science stream students?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for students of Arts stream having more than 80% marks in 12th?
  6. Arts stream students are eligible for BCA admission?
  7. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  8. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Com being an Arts with Maths student?
  10. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do after passing 10th to become the worlds best fashion designer?
  12. Am I eligible for MSW course after graduating final year from Allahabad University? Is there any limitation that only Arts or Science students can apply for MSW?
  13. Is it possible to appear in NEET 2019 after taking arts stream? -- [New]
  14. Can i do MSc or M.A after passing graduation
  15. Is B.Ed. in Political Science good for students from Arts side?
  16. Is it true that Arts stream has more career option in comparison to Commerce stream in 12th?
  17. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  18. How to calculate SFPA and CGPA from the grade points obtained in Anna University exam?
23rd January 2018, 04:33 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether admission into DIET is applicable only for 12th Science stream students or Arts students can also apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ume kulsum View Post
I'm in 12th and from Arts stream and I'm sure I will pass pre-board exam of 12th. Will I be eligible for Diploma course in Elementary Teacher Education DIET on the basis of of pre-board results? Is Science stream compulsory or I'm eligible with Arts stream?
Admission to the DIET program that is Diploma in Elementary Education is a 2 year full time course. Admission to the candidates to the DIET course is done on the basis of written examination. To be eligible for this course :

- A candidate should have passed 10+2 level of study from a recognized board in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC respectively.

- Age should not be more than 24 years. (5 years extended for the reserved categories that is their age should be under 29 years.

Note- For calculating marks percentage in 12th, best 5 subjects including atleast one language will be considered.

You are eligible DIET course only after you pass your 12th board examination and when the results will be out then only you can apply for the DIET program. One information I would like to add here that is you don't have to worry because the DIET course admission begin after the announcement of 12th results. So, give your board exam well.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR DIET 2018 ADMISSION:

Interested candidate may begin to apply by June 2018 by logging on to the website : http://www.scertdelhiadmission.org/ Cost of form is Rs 250/- to 300 /-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?