20th January 2018, 06:04 PM
Shekh Gulam jilani

When the application forms for 11th Biology Group of Aligarh Muslim University will be declared?

I want to know on which date the admission forms for class 11th Biology Group will be declared for Aligarh Muslim Univeristy and what will be the last date of submitting the application forms with fines.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  2. Syllabus and previous year solved papers for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University
  3. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  6. How many seats are available to study in 9th standard of Aligarh Muslim University? Date of application?
  7. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  8. Procedure for direct admission for MBBS course at AMU?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  10. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  12. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Syllabus for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 11th entrance exam 2017
  14. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  15. How may I get details of entrance exam date for class 11th admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
23rd January 2018, 08:31 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application forms for 11th Biology Group of Aligarh Muslim University will be declared?

Date of declaration of admission forms are yet not officially declared . But most probable date is mid of Feb where application form need to be submitted within 30 days after filling.
23rd January 2018, 04:51 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the application forms for 11th Biology Group of Aligarh Muslim University will be declared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekh Gulam jilani View Post
I want to know on which date the admission forms for class 11th Biology Group will be declared for Aligarh Muslim Univeristy and what will be the last date of submitting the application forms with fines.
The admission for 2018-19 session has been initiated and the forms will be available by the end of January 2018.

You need to contact the college office or you have to keep yourself updated via official website of Aligarh Muslim University : https://www.amu.ac.in/

The announcement will reflect on the official page by the end of this month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?