21st February 2017, 12:25 PM
Prakruthi $

Whether CET exam is conducted for B.Sc Agriculture or not? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know whether CET exam is conducted for B.Sc Agriculture or not? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether CET exam is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not? Rank required in CET exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture and Which college in Karnataka is best for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  2. Can I apply for F.Y.BSc exam without giving MHT CET exam?
  3. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  5. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  7. What rank should get in CET for doing B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. Rank required in CET to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Karnataka?
  9. Is it compulsory for give the Maharasthra CET exam to get into the B.Sc Agriculture or is it possible without giving the exam?
  10. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  11. How UPSC exam beneficial for B.Sc in Agriculture student?
  12. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. When is the M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam going to be conducted? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  14. What should I do after 12th for a bright future other than Medical?
  15. How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?
  16. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  17. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IBPS agriculture officer post exam question papers?
26th February 2017, 02:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CET exam is conducted for B.Sc Agriculture or not? How can I apply for the exam?

B.Sc Agriculture refers to Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture and same is a bachelor degree course of three years having good scope in agriculture based country like India.

The basic educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

As far as you are concerned about any entrance examination held for offering admission in the same course then for your information there exists different state CET for admission in agriculture colleges funded by concerned state government apart from the national level entrance examination AIEEA-UG held by ICAR.

Also for applying for these entrance examination you will have to refer to their respective official link as for details about AIEEA-UG you must refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
11th November 2018, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether CET exam is conducted for B.Sc Agriculture or not? How can I apply for the exam?

How much score in pUC and CET to admission the BSC agriculture for free seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?