12th January 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation with M.Sc in Physics and now I want to apply for ISRO entrance exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing M.Sc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how can I apply for the entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  2. How can I do M.Phil in ISRO after doing MSc Physics
  3. Can a B.Sc passed student apply for IBPS SO exam? What is the required eligibility criteria to apply for the exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  6. Is B.Sc in Physics offered in ISRO? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for 12th student?
  7. Can i join ISRO with 53% marks in 10th? Can i appear for ISAT exam?
  8. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  9. How can I apply for the M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam of MS University? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how to prepare for the exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if I have overall 70 percentage and only 50 percentage in physics?
  11. How much marks is required in 10+2 to apply for scientist post in ISRO?
  12. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  13. Can I apply for ISRO as a scientist after B.Sc 1st semester with maths major?
  14. Minimum qualification required to join ISRO 2015?
  15. Can I apply for GATE after M.Sc. in Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about Ph.D entrance exam for PG in Physics student?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?
  18. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
15th October 2017, 04:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation with M.Sc in Physics and now I want to apply for ISRO entrance exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing M.Sc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how can I apply for the entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) after completing your post graduation degree in physics. Here below are details regarding eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO entrance exams is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in Science, Engineering, Technology stream from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 to 30 years, Relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for OBC category candidates, Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for SC/ST category candidates.

>> Only Indian national candidates are allowed to apply for ISRO.

Selection Procedure for ISRO:-

:- Written exam.

:- Technical test.

:- Personal interview.

>> For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.
11th June 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?

I am doing Msc in physics.what minimum percentage required for ISRO entrance exam??
11th June 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Msc in physics. what minimum percentage required for isro entrance exam??
15th February 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, how to apply Msc in physics qualification Isro entrance test ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?