9th February 2017, 12:24 PM
uday pratap patre

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for EAMCET exam so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out? Do I need to join any Coaching Institute for preparation? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How and when should I apply for LLB entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for application?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join RAW? When the application form will be out? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D course?
  4. Eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS 2016 entrance exam
  5. What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam?
  6. When the application form of CDAC entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  8. When will be the SLET Exam for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?
  9. How can I apply for PSU exam if I am a B.Tech student of CS? Eligibility criteria, syllabus and application form date of exam?
  10. Can I apply for improvement exam in B.Ed?
  11. Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  13. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What documents are needed alongwith the EAMCET application form?
  15. Eligibility criteria required for Food Inspector job? How to apply for it? When the application form be out?
  16. Is it possible to do regular course of JBT along with graduation?
  17. How can I apply for the M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam of MS University? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how to prepare for the exam?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET if I have failed and cleared the subjects before?
10th February 2017, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?

To be eligible to appear in EAMCET examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM/ PCB stream from a recognised board. The minimum age limit required to appear in EAMCET examination is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination. The syllabus of EAMCET examination is same as your 12th standard examination syllabus and the application forms for EAMCET examination will be out in the month of March every year.
10th February 2017, 11:31 PM
BESTANI
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?

Dear Friend

After completing intermediate you are eligible to write the EMCET EXAM.

Eamcet means The Engineering , Agriculture and Medical common Entrance Test.

For mathematics students

Mathematics

Chemistry

Physics

for mathematics 80 questions and 80 marks

for Chemistry 40 questions and 40 marks

For physics 40 questions and 40 marks.

Total marks 160 marks.

for science students

Botany 40 questions 40 marks

zoology 40 questions 40 marks.

chemistry 40 questions 40 marks

physics 40 questions 40 marks.

The Time duration of exam is 3 hours
18th January 2023, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

In degree how many passing Mark's in physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?