16th January 2017, 01:21 PM
sarashawani

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am s Science stream student and I want to apply for UPSC exam so I need to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for UPSC exam? Can a Stenographer apply for UPSC exam?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for NATA exam?
  3. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for B.Sc with M.Sc student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE examination? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for admission?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Exam?
  6. Eligibility for UPSC exam after engineering before getting the Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course?
  8. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in BHEL? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  10. Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  11. What is the required educational qualification to apply for MPSC and UPSC exam?
  12. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  13. How can I apply for NEET exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam?
  14. When can I apply for NET Exam? Required eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for this exam?
  15. Government job eligibility and age criteria for a commerce student?
  16. Can a B.Sc passed student apply for IBPS SO exam? What is the required eligibility criteria to apply for the exam?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy having secured 77.2% in 12th class?
  18. How to become an IPS Officer?
17th January 2017, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

If you are talking about UPSC civil services exam, then graduation in any discipline is the required qualification for it. You need to complete at least a degree in any stream to become eligible.

For applying you need to visit official website, when there is a notification by UPSC for civil services exam. The whole process is online and you can pay application fee through net banking or debit card or even a bank challan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?