2nd January 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ISRO as a scientist after B.Sc 1st semester with maths major?

I am a B.Sc 1st semester student with maths major with physics and chemistry general. Can I apply ISRO as a scientist. Give me the complete details.

3rd January 2017, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ISRO as a scientist after B.Sc 1st semester with maths major?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Sc 1st semester student with maths major with physics and chemistry general. Can I apply ISRO as a scientist. Give me the complete details.
After completion of B.Sc course, you are eligible for ISRO exam.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is given below-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or University with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
3rd January 2017, 10:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ISRO as a scientist after B.Sc 1st semester with maths major?

No, you are not eligible for ISRO as a scientist after M.Sc Maths.

Eligibility to apply for the ISRO are as under :-

- The candidate should have completed the B.E/B.tech in electronics,electrical,computer science,mechanical engineering with at least 65% from any recognized university.

- The candidate who possess M.SC in the Electronics,Geographics, electronics, IT fields with at least 65% marks from any recognized university are also eligible to apply.

- The candidate age must be less than 32 years.

- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Selection of candidate is made based on their performance in the written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?