16th February 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?

I am studying in M.Sc 2nd year mathematics. My overall academic performance is good, but I will complete my M.Sc in June. Can I apply for exam for lecturer in govt. polytechnic in Maharashtra in 2017?

Related Questions:
  1. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  2. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  5. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  11. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for government polytechnic college lecturer post?
  13. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  14. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  15. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  16. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  17. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. Is there any possibility for B.Tech 4th year students to apply for Polytechnic lecturer post
17th February 2017, 02:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer post in Government polytechnic colleges. But remember that you are required to submit your certificates or copies of certificates by the end of the recruitment process as the recruitment process generally takes 4 or 5 months. Vacancies in Government Polytechnic colleges, Maharashtra are done under the control of Directorate of Technical Education. And it generally issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the posts of System Analyst and Lecturers and I suggest you to go through the official notification once before applying and check the date that is given as on in the Educational qualification column.
18th February 2017, 02:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?

Candidates who are interested to apply for lecturer position in government polytechnic should have completed their master's degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Then one has to appear for NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by UGC.

There is no age limit to apply for lecturer position and therefore, after qualifying the NET examination with good marks you will be eligible to become a lecturer in a government polytechnic college.
19th February 2017, 01:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in M.Sc 2nd year mathematics. My overall academic performance is good, but I will complete my M.Sc in June. Can I apply for exam for lecturer in govt. polytechnic in Maharashtra in 2017?
Yes, you are eligible for lecturer post in government polytechnic college.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Mathematics from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college in Mathematics.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

If you want to apply for permanent post, then you can apply through PSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?