10th January 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any quota for Delhi residents in the university of PG?

Is there any quota for delhi residents in the university for the post graduate study?
And also the OBC quota?
and if it is there, how can i apply for it?

thanks
Harvinder Rana

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  2. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  3. Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion? -- [New]
  4. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  5. When OBC quota from 15% to 21% would implemented in education institutes run by government of Delhi?
  6. Do I fall into the category of reserved seats for Delhi residents?
  7. Can a candidate from Delhi school get a seat among 85% reserved seats for offline AIEEE examination? Should I go for online AIEEE?
  8. Am i eligible to write the KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents? I have given 10th CBSE board exam
  10. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  11. Criteria for admission in DTU for non-residents of Delhi?
  12. Will I be eligible for sports quota in Delhi University after scoring 95% in zonals?
  13. Am I eligible for 85% quota of Delhi students in MBBS
  14. How much sports quota is available in DU(Delhi University)
  15. How much does one need to score in AIPMT mains to get MBBS in Delhi through 85% Delhi university quota?
  16. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  17. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  18. Eligibilty criteria for Mass Communication in Delhi? Can I apply through Music Quota? -- [Most Discussed]

29th July 2019, 10:32 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Is there any quota for Delhi residents in the university of PG?

Yes. 50% seats of total intake shall be filled by direct admission of students of Delhi University on merit basis. Rest 50% seats shall be filled through entrance exam followed by group discussion and personal interview. Also 27% seats are reserved for OBC category students and they will get relaxation of 10% in minimum eligibility marks and age relaxation of 3 years.

Delhi University PG Admission Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Delhi University PG Admission Process
- Visit the official website : www.pgadmission.ac.in
- Click on "New User Registration".
- Fill the registration details and complete it.
- Login and Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in specified size and format.
- Make a application fee payment.
- Submit application and print out confirmation page of application.

Delhi University PG Admission Dates
- Registration Starts From : 3rd June, 2019
- Registration Ends : 12th June, 2019
- Entrance Exam : 3rd to 8th July, 2019
- Notification of 1st Admission List : 17th July, 2019
- Document Verification and Admission : 17th to 19th July, 2019

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?