18th February 2013, 02:32 PM
chandakavenkatesh

Who all can write Aeronautical Engineering?

who will right person to do aeronatical engineering..pelase giv eme the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  7. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  9. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  14. Which exam should I write to pursue Aeronautical Engineering correspondence course after doing Polytechnic?
  15. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
14th January 2017, 12:04 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Who all can write Aeronautical Engineering?

To eligble for Aeronautical Engineering you must fulfill the following requirements:-

->>Applicants who have passed their matriculation and higher secondary with aggregate of 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths separately are eligible for admission.

->>Applicants who have cleared national level entrance test such as IIT JEE are also eligible to apply for this course.

->>The Diploma holders candidates in aeronautical engineering are eligible to join this course through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?