18th June 2011, 08:28 PM
arpanaveen

Why the pharmacy education in India demands hard work and pays nothing?

actually m very confused about the future of pharmacy education in india.it demands hard work n pays nothing to students.........why????????????

19th June 2011, 05:59 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Why the pharmacy education in India demands hard work and pays nothing?

Pharmacy is a good education in india. pharmacy is a research field to find a medicine for uncurable diseaes. it is good scope in foreign countries.
19th June 2011, 07:34 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why the pharmacy education in India demands hard work and pays nothing?

hi
you have wrong concept for pharmacy student get low salary.
after doing pharmacy many candidate get 50000/month in india

you do pharmacy course like:---

*B.PHARMA-4 YEARS

*D.PHARMA - 2 YEARS

*M.PHARMA- 4 SEMESTER

* MBA IN PHARMACY- 2 YEARS

*P.HD IN PHARMACY

*CLINICAL RESEARCH

THIS IS THE VARIOUS COURSE THAT DOING PEOPLE CAN MAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY PER MONTH IN INDIA................
19th June 2011, 11:24 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why the pharmacy education in India demands hard work and pays nothing?

Pharmacy education is in good demand. It offers good careers to the candidates.

You mentioned that Pharmacy pays nothing. I hope this is not the right because candidates who have completed pharmacy are joining in good job designations and will be paid more.

Here are some of the career options after completing B.Pharm or M.Pharm
-Teaching
-Pharmacist
-Quality Assurance Health Manager
-Medical Transcription
-Analytical chemist of quality control manager
-Sales and Marketing
-Clinical Research
-Data Manager
-Regulatory Manager
-Career in regulatory bodies like Food and Drug Administration

Here i am attaching a file. Go through that. You may get complete idea of which career option to choose
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAREERS IN PHARMACY.pdf(78.4 KB, 111 views)
19th June 2011, 11:32 AM
raja badam

I am also from pharmacy department.very good question from yours side.
I am feel very unhappy to answer to answer this question.

In India total education system and industry management is totally different,when compare with foreigners we learn only 50% theory and 50% practical.but everyone can not do practicals properly.so we are not gain 100% Practical knowledge.and also management system of pharmacy companies are totally different when compare with foreigns.
we don't have certain instruments and machinery problem that is the reason to pay less and gain more.
but if you have good knowledge on subject.you much earn money on the way of pharmacy faculty,you earn money within less time..
8th May 2013, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I am planning to go to pharmacy school after grade 12. I live in canada and pharmacy school are hard here so i am planning to come to india for a while. Woulld that be a good idea.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?