6th August 2011, 08:01 PM
RAHUL KUMAR ME

Can I fill the form for Management Training after scoring 69% aggregate?

Sir i am in 7th sem having aggregate of 69%..... Can i fill the form for management training....?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I fill the form of CAT, XAT and MAT after scoring more than 50% in final but less than 50% aggregate?
  2. How can I fill up form and procedure of training?
  3. In the application form of Pune University should I fill the aggregate percentage of all semesters or just the final one?
  4. Can i fill the form of Air force if my aggregate in B.Tech is 68% in electrical branch?
  5. How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering
  6. Can I fill bank exam form afer scoring 50% in 10th and 52% in 12th
  7. Procedure to apply for internship in TCS, Bangalore?
  8. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  9. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Southern India for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  11. After scoring 54% and 56% in 10th and 12th which exam form should I fill?
  12. How to get internship at L&T Mysore?
  13. Can I fill the NDA form after scoring 61% marks in Intermediate?
  14. How to fill the NDA application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  16. Summer internship program through IIT Delhi and its application form procedure? -- [New]
  17. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  18. Procedure to get probationary officer's job in Bank?
6th October 2011, 02:09 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I fill the form for Management Training after scoring 69% aggregate?

friend,

Admission in IIT's for M.Tech degree is done on the basis of Rank which you get in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).

It's an all India examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and All Indian Institute of Technology.

Eligibility criteria:

1)Those candidates who have a bachelor degree in engineering and achitecture field can apply for gate exam and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

2)Those candidates who have a Master's degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent can apply for gate exam and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

3)Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE

For more information visit the website -
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2011/index.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?