4th August 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a student with 6 pointer CGPA getting placed? Previous year placement papers for Metallurgy branch?

Can I get previous years placement statistics of nit warangal metallurgy branch ?????will a student with 6 pointer(CGPA) in my branch get placed ???? It would be helpful for me if you can give me the answer soon as possible to me. Thanks!

30th May 2016, 08:44 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible for a student with 6 pointer CGPA getting placed? Previous year placement papers for Metallurgy branch?

NIT warangal has 90%+ average of placements every year from all the branched, none of the specific branch is confined that it will have placements from that particular branch only.

But, before placements you have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria than only you will be eligible for the recruitment drive:

1. Minimum of 70% throughout your academic career.
2. No backlogs in engineering.
3. Must have sound knowledge in Technical field.

If you have fulfilled all these criteria then only you will be eligible for the recruitment drive and believe me you will be selected in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?