18th May 2011, 01:32 AM
AMITH007007

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?

what is the minimum percentage req in b.tech (mechanical)(SRM University) ,so that i can get a good college in US for my MS/MBA.
is it 50% or 60% or 70% .?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  2. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  3. Can I get job in Wipro having 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech, 69.44% in 10th and 69.33% in 12th? Expected starting salary after B.Tech?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  5. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  6. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  7. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  10. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course? -- [New]
  11. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  12. Minimum percentage required to get into good colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Any exams required to be answered?
  13. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  15. What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  17. What is the minimum B.E percentage required for doing MS in a good US/Australia University
  18. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
18th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?

Hii amit,

The minimum criteria for any university in the world is 60% but if any condition is accur like two candidat eare same percentage in the entrance and equal to interview so your previous marks is matter ion the condition ..
So you do beeter and score good marks,

Thanks ,
Ankur
15th December 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?

i have 68.33 percenatge in pcm with this marks i m eligible to appear in srm ?
15th December 2011, 06:51 PM
AMITH007007

If u crack SRM Entrance Exam then ,u need only 65% in PCM to get an admission
15th December 2011, 06:54 PM
AMITH007007

Unhappy Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankur agrawal View Post
Hii amit,

The minimum criteria for any university in the world is 60% but if any condition is accur like two candidat eare same percentage in the entrance and equal to interview so your previous marks is matter ion the condition ..
So you do beeter and score good marks,

Thanks ,
Ankur

Can i get a seat in US if ,i get 68% in B-TECH but got 3 backlogs (which are cleared) .?.?
17th February 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum btech % required to get a seat in any of the top colleges in usa fo doing ms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?