9th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Will the B.Ed qualification be necessary to become a Teacher for 11th and 12th candidates?

sir, first of all i would like to know whether B.ED qualification is compulsory for the one who wish to be a teacher of 11th and 12th.
secondly, when is the most probable date for the next advertisement for the reqruitment of teacher in K.V.S.R. sir kindly reply on my email id
Email id is -- [email protected]

3rd November 2011, 01:33 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the B.Ed qualification be necessary to become a Teacher for 11th and 12th candidates?

hi,
yes B.Ed qualification is compulsory for the one who wish to be a teacher of 11th and 12th.

the most probable date for the next advertisement for the reqruitment of teacher in K.V.S.R. is in month of febuary

good luck!
6th November 2011, 01:06 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will the B.Ed qualification be necessary to become a Teacher for 11th and 12th candidates?

Yeah. B Ed is a degree called Bachelors of Education.
This is a compulsary degree which is required for every graduate, if he/she wishes to go for teaching line, n specially in schools.

For the lecturers in bug universities, since they are mostly M tech and very highly qualified persons, B.Ed is not compulsary there.

So for 11 th and 12th teachers , B.Ed is a necessity.
5th January 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I finished my under graduation in Maths through corresponding education with 48%. Can I Join B.ed? and Can i get the state government job in TN after finishing B.Ed?
8th April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Is B.ED in necessary to become 11th-12th goverment biology teacher, if i have done m.sc biotechnology
25th June 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m a student of 3 second year science. May I able to teach class 10. Reply me at [email protected]
10th December 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Respctd,sir. I want to join A.C.P. What hv to do? Say me in detail at;[email protected]
12th December 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know whether a person with B.Sc Agriculture take B.Ed from any Universities in UAE.
2nd January 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.com with 51% and I am not done B.Ed so I will get chance to teach for 11 and 12 std students
6th March 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

what to do if you have passed your 12th and want to become an english teacher
21st April 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

want to become s.p. N o.c. Teacher for 11th and 12th std. So for which subjects i should apply in b.ed?
6th June 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have lots of confusion about teaching qualifications for 11th and 12th in government school please help me nd give necessary suggestions that can help me....my id is [email protected]
8th September 2014, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

What degree is required to teach in K. V. School for class 1 to 8th sad. And how to apply for central school tr in K. V.
5th September 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com in biz administration and m.com in banking. I want to teach in a college what is the next thing I have do
20th June 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello ,
I have done Bsc maths and after that M tech from pune university ..I want to teach in 11th or 12 th candidates .so what is next thing I have to do ?
3rd July 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to become 11 and 12 teacher.What is the eligibility criteria.Is B.ed necessary
[email protected]
22nd March 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing MSc biotechnology and thinking of doing B.ed in correspondence. Am I eligible for biology teacher for classes 11th and 12th ?
2nd July 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

My qualifications Bsc Bed and MA eligible for the 11 and 12 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?