19th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility of CP.Ed course? Am I eligible being a regular government school teacher with an age of 41 years?

Can I do CP.Ed course after 10 2. My age is 41 years. I am working as an elementary school teacher in govt. school regular. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  2. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  5. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  6. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  7. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?
  9. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  10. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  12. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  13. Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?
  14. Eligibility to become a teacher after 12th class with 83% marks?
  15. Can I apply for physical education teacher in Delhi government school with 17 years experience in Government aided school?
  16. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB exam? I have completed MSc B.Ed computer science
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Regular B.Ed after teaching in a school recognized by W.B government and 48% marks in graduation and M.A?
20th November 2015, 10:12 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility of CP.Ed course? Am I eligible being a regular government school teacher with an age of 41 years?

C.P.Ed Stands for Certificate in Physical Education Course.

Eligibility:

A candidate should have passed D.Ed to get admission in C.P.Ed.

Candidates who are interested in sports can should have minimum qualification 12th.

Candidates who are below 30 years can apply for the course.
31st July 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility of CP.Ed course? Am I eligible being a regular government school teacher with an age of 41 years?

Can I do cp.ed in parivate based on 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?