12th June 2012, 07:36 PM
ashwin.shah66

Which will be the best IIT for M.Tech design? Fee structure for the same?

hello, sir i had completed my 6 semester in B.E.-mechanical (in june 2012) with 63% aggregate and will be giving GATE 2013. i want to do m tech in design in an IIT my questians are:-
*which will be the best IIT for above branch?
*aproxx percentile required for the college(answer to 1st question)?
*fee structure for the same?
*what are the future opportunity relating technical skills as a professional?
*placement regarding the companies?

25th June 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which will be the best IIT for M.Tech design? Fee structure for the same?

i want a fees structure for M.E aerospace engineering...
29th October 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which will be the best IIT for M.Tech design? Fee structure for the same?

what is fees structure of IITcolleges for m.tche???????????????????????????
9th March 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges in india and abrod for pg in fashion designing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?